Groups not displaying in Maps?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
harrismatt

Groups not displaying in Maps?

Post by harrismatt »

I have been having trouble viewing grouped households on the maps for about a week now. If I click on a household that is not in a group, their information comes up and I can move or edit. However, if I click on someone who is in a group (adult children living with parents) nothing happens. Also, if I zoom in on a household (without clicking their name) there is not even an icon indicating a member at the grouped location.

When it was working a week or two ago, I noticed several households that should not have been grouped, but were. I recently have been tasked with correcting this, but can no longer access the group to edit it. The only think that has changed on my end was I was given a leadership calling that allows me to move/edit. Even the groups that are correct cannot be accessed. Is there an alternative way to correct group associations (e.g. in MLS)? Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

Matt Harris wrote:I have been having trouble viewing grouped households on the maps for about a week now. If I click on a household that is not in a group, their information comes up and I can move or edit. However, if I click on someone who is in a group (adult children living with parents) nothing happens. Also, if I zoom in on a household (without clicking their name) there is not even an icon indicating a member at the grouped location.
Matt Harris wrote: Is anyone else having this problem, or is it just me?
I just tried it and am seeing the same thing.

Did you submit the problem via Feedback within the application? That way the developers will be made aware of the problem?
childsdj

Post by childsdj »

This will be fixed in the next deployment. Hopefully within the next week.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”