Stake Information and Boundaries?

Discussions about the Maps Tool on

Stake Information and Boundaries?

Postby wadhambooks » Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:04 pm

How come LDS meetinghouse locator no longer shows to what stake an individual ward belongs? How come you no longer get the temple district a ward is in? How come you can no longer see the nearest institute or bishop's storehouse? What about stake boundaries? What happened to the maps and meetinghouse locator?

Tim Wadham

Community Administrator

Re: Stake Information and Boundaries?

Postby russellhltn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:31 pm

They're still offering the classic maps, possibly since not all the functions have been moved to the newer maps.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "" to the search criteria.

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:27 pm

There's a menu item on to see your assigned temple, under "My Account and Ward."
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Postby Sghiassi » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:03 am

I can see my account and my ward, but I wish I could research another area to which I am moving: I would love to see the ward boundaries, stake information, or know the temple district. I hope these features can be made available in the future.

Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:49 am

Signed in, and from the screen where you can see the boundaries of the wards in your stake, scroll the map to the location you wish to explore. That might work.

Return to “Maps”