Maps>Download households bug?

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jaocon

Maps>Download households bug?

Post by jaocon »

I am a new Ward clerk and getting up-to-date on the apps. I used the maps feature Download Households and imported the csv. I find that the Emergency Response tag and Special Needs tag are interchanged - in other words - those households with an Emergency Response Category are showing up in the sheet under Special Needs. I do not know if this is a consistent problem or just one that I am experiencing. It is fairly easy to cut/paste the information back to the correct columns in the sheet - but just wondering if that feature needs 'fixing'?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Maps>Download households bug?

Post by aebrown »

jaocon wrote:I am a new Ward clerk and getting up-to-date on the apps. I used the maps feature Download Households and imported the csv. I find that the Emergency Response tag and Special Needs tag are interchanged - in other words - those households with an Emergency Response Category are showing up in the sheet under Special Needs. I do not know if this is a consistent problem or just one that I am experiencing. It is fairly easy to cut/paste the information back to the correct columns in the sheet - but just wondering if that feature needs 'fixing'?
It's a fairly longstanding problem; it was reported last year in the topic download with confidential data
dlpyro1957

Headers for export CSV file reversed

Post by dlpyro1957 »

I just tried the down load of the membership list in LDS Maps,
The headers at the top of the CSV file for EP and SP needs are reversed.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Headers for export CSV file reversed

Post by jdlessley »

[Moderator note: This thread was split from the export households from ward directory? because the topics are different.]
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Headers for export CSV file reversed

Post by aebrown »

dlpyro1957 wrote:I just tried the down load of the membership list in LDS Maps,
The headers at the top of the CSV file for EP and SP needs are reversed.
[Moderator note: I merged this discussion with the existing topic.]

This bug is nearly 2 years old now. But reporting it here on the forum won't get the message to the people with influence to fix it; that should be done by using the Feedback link from the Maps tool on LDS.org.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”