Not all wards showing at meetinghouse

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Not all wards showing at meetinghouse

Post by sbradshaw »

Hi, we have a problem where only two of eight wards are showing up at the correct building on LDS.org maps.

What is the correct way to update the address of the wards? I thought they had been updated already in MLS under System Options, but is there anywhere else I should check?
eblood66

Re: Not all wards showing at meetinghouse

Post by eblood66 »

sbradshaw wrote:Hi, we have a problem where only two of eight wards are showing up at the correct building on LDS.org maps.

What is the correct way to update the address of the wards? I thought they had been updated already in MLS under System Options, but is there anywhere else I should check?
I believe that those addresses come from the FMAT database maintained by the FM group. So you should have your Physical Facilities Representative check with the FM group and ask them make to make sure the addresses are all correct and that the correct wards are assigned to each building.
alicejanettecox

Post by alicejanettecox »

I'm trying to find the bishop of my temporary ward. Is there a way for me to do that? I'm sick right now and unable to be at Church today myself.

Thanks in advance!
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

alicejanettecox wrote:I'm trying to find the bishop of my temporary ward. Is there a way for me to do that? I'm sick right now and unable to be at Church today myself.
Thanks in advance!
You can search for a ward by your address at Maps.LDS.org. It lists the bishop's phone number (and meeting times).

You mention you're in a temporary ward – if there's a permanent ward that you do have contact info for, you can call the clerk and have him look up contact info for local leaders at CDOL.LDS.org.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”