Problem with switching tabs

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
ammonj555

Problem with switching tabs

Post by ammonj555 »

When I am on LDS Maps and I move to a different tab, when I go back to the LDS Maps tab, the map will automatically go back to the city I live in. I want to stay at wherever I was on the map. Can this be fixed?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Problem with switching tabs

Post by aebrown »

ammonj555 wrote:When I am on LDS Maps and I move to a different tab, when I go back to the LDS Maps tab, the map will automatically go back to the city I live in. I want to stay at wherever I was on the map. Can this be fixed?
I'm not certain what you are saying, but I'm guessing you are talking about moving to a different browser tab and then back to the browser tab where you were viewing LDS Maps. If that's what you mean, then I can't duplicate this. When I return to the LDS Maps tab, it looks exactly like it did when I left that tab.

Is that indeed what you are doing? If so, what browser are you using? And what part of LDS Maps are you using (the big dropdown immediately to the right of the word "Maps" in the upper left corner)? This could be "Search", "My Ward & Stake", "Directions", or "Boundary Maps".
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Problem with switching tabs

Post by sbradshaw »

Are you using the browser tabs, or are you using the menu on LDS.org?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”