I have run into a move bug that is repeatable when moving "unverified" household locations. To get a household location marker to move to a new location and remain there requires performing the move action twice. I am performing the move action as an administrator (assistant ward clerk). I have only determined it to be a problem for "unverified" household locations. I have not checked the behavior for moving "member verified", "verified - approximate location", or "verified" household locations. The only browser I have checked this behavior in is Firefox 18.0.1.
I will note this behavior was only observed during one session - I ran out of unverified households to do further testing. These are the steps taken and have been repeatably the same:
- Click on household name in Maps household directory listing.
Alternatively, click on the location marker if it is visible or can be found.
- Click the "Move" link in the household location marker callout dialogue box.
- Navigate the map to the desired location.
- Click the "Start Move" button in the "Set Location" dialogue box.
- Place the mouse cursor cross-hair at the desired location and left click the mouse.
- Select either "Approximate location" or "Exact location" in the "Set Location" dialogue box.
- Click the "Submit" button.
Following step 7 the marker returns to the previous location and changes from "unverified" to "verified" or "verified-approximate location" as determined by the selection in step 6. Repeat steps 1 through 7 to get the location marker to remain at the location set in step 5.