Boundary Map Layer Issue

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Boundary Map Layer Issue

Post by jdlessley »

System Windows XP SP3 and Firefox 13.0.1

The boundary map layer does not display the stake boundary. I have checked, unchecked, and rechecked the "Selected Item" in the boundaries layer with no change when the stake is selected. The boundaries for wards work fine.

I have started with a ward and then selected the stake for display. The map centers the stake meetinghouse in the map display but remains at the same zoom level when displaying the previously selected ward. The map display does not zoom out to display the entire stake. Zooming out manually has no affect in getting the boundary displayed.

The stake boundary displays fine in IE8. There are other issues for Maps with IE8 I will address in other threads.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

jdlessley wrote:System Windows XP SP3 and Firefox 13.0.1

The boundary map layer does not display the stake boundary. I have checked, unchecked, and rechecked the "Selected Item" in the boundaries layer with no change when the stake is selected. The boundaries for wards work fine.

Hmm. It works fine for me on FF 13.0.1 and Windows 7. I can see the stake boundary just fine when I select my stake and have the "Selected Item" box checked in the Boundaries layer.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Today it is working. Looks like there may have been issues with servers for four or five days.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”