We moved...how do we re-verify?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
dobarr

We moved...how do we re-verify?

Post by dobarr »

We bought a new house and moved to another location in the ward. However, I had previously verified my home location, so now the map shows the pushpin at the old house (even though the new address shows up on our record). Is there any way to change it (re-verify)? It's causing confusion...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dobarr wrote:We bought a new house and moved to another location in the ward. However, I had previously verified my home location, so now the map shows the pushpin at the old house (even though the new address shows up on our record). Is there any way to change it (re-verify)? It's causing confusion...
You can't move it, but your ward clerk (or any of the bishopric members or assistant clerks) can easily move it for you. Ask one of them for assistance.

[Moderator Note: I moved this topic to a new thread in the regular Maps section from the thread Household location verification in the Beta Maps section, since this issue is not unique to the beta version of Maps, and it had nothing to do with the original topic of that thread.]
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”