Financial Clerk access?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
wrigjef

Financial Clerk access?

Post by wrigjef »

Any word on when access to the financial system will be available to clerks with financial callings in CDOL? I would like all the units in my stake have clean financial reports (no action items, except outstanding checks less then 30 days old) by the end of the year. It sure it be helpful if I had visibility to help them without traveling to their clerks office.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I don't remember any word on when. And even when a date is given, it's usually late.

I certainly would not make any plans on the hope that it might appear by year-end.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
crislapi

Post by crislapi »

wrigjef wrote:Any word on when access to the financial system will be available to clerks with financial callings in CDOL? I would like all the units in my stake have clean financial reports (no action items, except outstanding checks less then 30 days old) by the end of the year. It sure it be helpful if I had visibility to help them without traveling to their clerks office.
While I have no special knowledge of the timeline, I am confident it's not going to happen before the end of the year. Currently, Assistant Clerks - Financial do not even appear on the access table for lds.org/leader.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”