Leader tools now allowing edits online - starting with Quarterly Report!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
mfmohlma

Leader tools now allowing edits online - starting with Quarterly Report!

Post by mfmohlma »

My ward's quarterly report is already in :D but for those of you procrastinating, it appears that the editing features of the Leader and Clerk website have started with the Quarterly Report. There is a new "Edit" button at the top right of the report.

Kudos to the team implementing this. Looking forward to calling and membership record management soon. (Right?) :)
ckellsworth

Post by ckellsworth »

I can also Edit people contact info (address,email,phone#) within the leader tools.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

ckellsworth wrote:I can also Edit people contact info (address,email,phone#) within the leader tools.

Indeed. I was poking around to see what else was editable and missed the "Edit" link (not a button) on the "member profile" view. It appears that I am able to edit all contact information (including address). What calling do you have? I am a ward clerk.

The address editing brings up the possibility of move-outs, but I don't think that's implemented yet, as there doesn't seem to be any provision to request records.
ckellsworth

Post by ckellsworth »

Ward Exec Secretary
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I can't find the "edit" link on the member page. I am assistant ward clerk... Is this only available to the ward clerk?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

zaneclark wrote:I can't find the "edit" link on the member page. I am assistant ward clerk... Is this only available to the ward clerk?
I just checked the access table and it says that as assistant clerk, I do have editing rights... So I repeat my question, where is the edit link on the page?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

zaneclark wrote:I can't find the "edit" link on the member page. I am assistant ward clerk... Is this only available to the ward clerk?

According to the Access Table on the Clerk resources page assistant ward clerks should be able to edit contact information. If it's not working I'd guess it's a bug.

Interestingly, that access table also lists the ability to edit callings. The release notes don't mention that ability so I guess it's not ready yet. But maybe it's coming soon.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

zaneclark wrote:I just checked the access table and it says that as assistant clerk, I do have editing rights... So I repeat my question, where is the edit link on the page?

It is right next to the words: "Contact Information" when you pull up an individual's record:
EditLink.jpg
(60.4 KiB) Downloaded 96 times
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

mfmohlma wrote:It is right next to the words: "Contact Information" when you pull up an individual's record:

Thank out! Now I know where it is SUPPOSED to be.... I have sent an inquiry to feedback to see why this isn't available in my corner of the tech universe....
stowelljr
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by stowelljr »

eblood66 wrote:Interestingly, that access table also lists the ability to edit callings. The release notes don't mention that ability so I guess it's not ready yet. But maybe it's coming soon.
Correct, it is a feature that will be coming soon. That checkbox should not be showing yet. Thanks for letting us know. It will be fixed shortly.
Jeremy Stowell
QA Lead
Clerk Resources

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”