Printing reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

Printing reports

Post by zaneclark »

I just posted this information to another forum in answer to a question, but it should probably be here... I needed to print some attendance rolls from home, but was unsuccessful with Safari and Firefox, but it worked great with Google Chrome. I was able to mail a PDF file of attendance rolls and a birthday iist to a very happy RS secretary. I just now tried it with an iPad and was able to do this with a few more steps. If they continue to add new features, I may never have to step into the clerk's office again!
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

As a followup to the previous post, while sitting in meetings today, I needed to pull up a member record on my iPad, which I did very easily. I then proceeded to click a few more icons and was able to send the record to my printer at home where it printed out and was waiting for me when I returned home just now.. I really didn't need it so it was shredded immediately, but I wanted to test out the new Google Cloud printing, and it works! Now if I can just figure out a viable use for this technology in my calling....
jla59

Post by jla59 »

I'm not very familiar with Cloud technologies; but is Cloud printing encrypted?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”