Callings wrong after deleting RS organization

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

craiggsmith wrote:OK, thanks, I didn't realize that option just refreshed the membership data. So I went to refresh, and it only gives options to refresh the ward data. Do I need to refresh everything, or will it refresh the stake callings if I just refresh a single ward? Or maybe just the lists? Or do I not check any of the options?
Sorry for not reading your signature and recognizing that your issue is a stake issue.

My recommendation would be to make minor changes to each of the callings for the young men presidency as your first attempt to correct the issue. In the wiki article section to which we referred there is a recommended procedure to follow when the changes are few. It reads:
If there are only a few callings that are in MLS and aren't in CDOL you also have another option. You can edit the calling in MLS and change something (the date or set apart flag work well). Save the change. Go back in and change it back to the original value. Then when you send/receive that calling should go up to CDOL.
This would be my recommendation since refreshing all the ward/branch membership could take a while.

If that doesn't correct the situation then do a "Request Unit Data Refresh" and check all the units listed under "All Membership Records". This will include a callings refresh request. It is not necessary to check the items under "All Lists". Refreshing all the membership data for all the stake units could take a while.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
craiggsmith

Post by craiggsmith »

OK, thanks. I actually did perform the first step yesterday, and the new YM presidency did indeed go up to CDOL, but the old ones are still there too. So I guess I'll have to do a refresh when I have some time. Thanks!
Craig
South Jordan, UT

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”