Member lookup not working

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
User avatar
geowizrd
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:38 pm
Location: littleton, co usa

Member lookup not working

Postby geowizrd » Fri Jun 17, 2011 1:06 pm

eblood66 wrote:Yes, the leader portal has provided both the IOS and full membership record from the start. To get to it you first lookup a member (using the member lookup box in the upper right of the screen or by clicking on a member name in another report) which will display a dialog showing member information. In the upper right portion of the dialog it has buttons to get the IOS and membership record for the individual or household.


not sure if this is another browser issue, but the "member lookup" and clicking on a member's name in another list both are no longer working for me as of the last couple of days, even though they have been very dependable for many months prior -- anyone else experiencing this issue?

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14688
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:40 pm

geowizrd wrote:not sure if this is another browser issue, but the "member lookup" and clicking on a member's name in another list both are no longer working for me as of the last couple of days, even though they have been very dependable for many months prior -- anyone else experiencing this issue?


I'm seeing the same thing, and I tried it on IE8, Chrome, and Firefox4. I imagine it's just a temporary setback, but it would probably be good to report it with the Feedback link.

[Note: I moved the question and my reply to a new thread in the Leader and Clerk Resources forum, since it is a distinct issue.]
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee
Posts: 1454
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 am
Location: Farmington, UT, USA

Postby jonesrk » Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:31 pm

aebrown wrote:
geowizrd wrote:not sure if this is another browser issue, but the "member lookup" and clicking on a member's name in another list both are no longer working for me as of the last couple of days, even though they have been very dependable for many months prior -- anyone else experiencing this issue?
I'm seeing the same thing, and I tried it on IE8, Chrome, and Firefox4. I imagine it's just a temporary setback, but it would probably be good to report it with the Feedback link.


It's working for me now. Hopefully it is back for you as well.
Ryan Jones
CDOL Developer
Stake Technology Specialist - Software / Stake Assistant Clerk
Former Ward Clerk

User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 14688
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

Postby aebrown » Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:24 pm

JonesRK wrote:It's working for me now. Hopefully it is back for you as well.


Indeed it is working again, both in the member lookup and in links on members' names in various reports.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

kjdesigns
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 7:39 am
Location: Rigby, ID, USA

Postby kjdesigns » Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:15 am

It still is not working for me with IE8, but it is working in Chrome.


Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest