Changes coming to Leader Resources?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
KerryBird

Changes coming to Leader Resources?

Post by KerryBird »

As a stake clerk, I appreciate all of the Leader Resources that have been made available. I really like the new calendar and the ability to email reminders to people about upcoming meetings. It helps our attendance a lot.
Here are some new upgrades to MLS I would like to see happen:
1. Make it possible for Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching visits to be entered by the leaders online, so they don't have to wait for a chance to do it at the church.
2. Make the Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching reports available online in Leader Resources so we can view them and check progress from home or other meeting locations where home teaching is discussed.
dannykos

Post by dannykos »

i think we're all waiting for that :)
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

kerrybird wrote:As a stake clerk, I appreciate all of the Leader Resources that have been made available. I really like the new calendar and the ability to email reminders to people about upcoming meetings. It helps our attendance a lot.
Here are some new upgrades to MLS I would like to see happen:
1. Make it possible for Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching visits to be entered by the leaders online, so they don't have to wait for a chance to do it at the church.
2. Make the Home Teaching and Visiting Teaching reports available online in Leader Resources so we can view them and check progress from home or other meeting locations where home teaching is discussed.
When you login to the Leader Portal the first time, you see a message that says (among other things):
This website will continue to develop throughout 2011 and beyond

Examples of features planned for future releases include:
  1. Access for quorum and auxiliary leaders
  2. Remaining MLS reports
  3. Home and Visiting Teaching assignments and reporting
  4. Official Communications from Church headquarters
  5. Leadership Training Library
  6. Mobile tools
So it looks like your requests are in the works -- we just need to be patient as these features are developed.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”