Member Focus List

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
ScottNussbaum

Member Focus not working for this bishop.

Post by ScottNussbaum »

Like the other bishops, I am currently unable to add names to the Member Focus list. I did start using this feature some months ago, and with a new Executive Secretary, wanted to refresh my use. I have about 18 names on my focus list, (some who are no longer in my ward), and I find that I am also unable to delete any names from this list or update the dates on my recent interviews. It appears that the whole module is currently non-functional. I'm also a little uncertain on how to get help, as I'd rather not share my list with my most technically savvy folks.

Any suggestions on how to get help for this feature?
MikeGriffiths

Post by MikeGriffiths »

As of July 2, 2011 the Member Focus List is still not working.
gmpope

Not working for me

Post by gmpope »

I'm a brand new bishop and was looking for ways to keep track of who I'm working with. I found this feature and have tried several times to add names to the list but it's not working for me.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

The Member Focus List sounds like a good thing, if they can get it working again, but I can't find it. Is it available only to bishops and not clerks? Or am I not looking at the correct menu?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

zaneclark wrote:The Member Focus List sounds like a good thing, if they can get it working again, but I can't find it. Is it available only to bishops and not clerks? Or am I not looking at the correct menu?

I can't see it as a clerk either. The help system says it's for bishops and executive secretaries. I'd assume that it's only available for those callings. Unfortunately, it isn't listed in the access table and I don't know of any other definitive source on who has access.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”