Role-based access to Leader and Clerk Resources-matrix available?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sririe

Role-based access to Leader and Clerk Resources-matrix available?

Post by sririe »

Access to "Leader and Clerk Resources" is role based (e.g. Stake Presidency, Bishops, Clerks, Executive Secretaries, etc.) meaning that certain tools and options are only made available based on an individual's calling.

I'm a Stake Executive Secretary and for training purposes, it would be nice to know which options are available based on calling. Is there a matrix showing callings and what tools and options are available for that calling? For example, what options are avilable for a Bishop, his counselors, or High Councilors, etc.?

I had a High Councilor login and it appears that they don't have access to any of the leader tools. It seems as though they should have some options available to them, such as unit statistics and quarterly reports, and detailed home teaching and quorum reports (when available).

Again, a matrix showing what is available to each leadership calling would be extremely helpful to us as we train our stake and ward leaders regarding this wonderful resource.

Thanks.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

I know that there is one internally available to the project team, and that the question of exposing has been asked. I would hope that it will make it out to the wiki/help sometime.
sririe

Post by sririe »

JonesRK wrote:I know that there is one internally available to the project team, and that the question of exposing has been asked. I would hope that it will make it out to the wiki/help sometime.

Thanks for your response. Please let the project team know of our request. This will significantly help us by knowing what is available for each calling. If they are worried about this information being available to a wide online audience, could it be sent to me via email or posted for only members of the Stake Presidency and Stake Exec. Secretary to view within the Leader and Clerk Resources?
rich

Post by rich »

At ward level, I have priesthood and auxiliary leaders asking for web access to appropriate sections of 'Leader Resources'.

Any update when a matrix would be published for which roles and what content users have access to?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rich wrote:At ward level, I have priesthood and auxiliary leaders asking for we access to appropriate sections of 'Leader Resources'.

Any update when a matrix would be published for which roles and what contents users have access to?
The matrix is available now (in the Leader Resources section, on the Help menu select "Access Table"). But no auxiliary or quorum leaders are currently listed there because they don't have access at this point. When that access is made available, I suppose that the access table will be updated, too.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”