Unable to Publish Proposed Ministering Assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Margdelp

Unable to Publish Proposed Ministering Assignments

Post by Margdelp »

My RS President tried all day yesterday to publish our new Ministering assignment changes, and I took over trying last night and this evening with no luck. We both got the same error message about “refreshing the page or trying back later”. Is this happening to anyone else?
huntermarshall18

Re: Unable to Publish Proposed Ministering Assignments

Post by huntermarshall18 »

I'm also having the same problem. This may be helpful for the Software Engineers that are working on this. Here are the console errors
`Access to XMLHttpRequest at 'https://lcr.churchofjesuschrist.org/ser ... p?lang=eng' from origin 'https://lcr.lds.org' has been blocked by CORS policy: Response to preflight request doesn't pass access control check: Redirect is not allowed for a preflight request.`

`app.js:41 API Call Error Error: Network Error
at e.exports
at XMLHttpRequest.p.onerror (app.js:7)`
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

huntermarshall18 wrote:I... This may be helpful for the Software Engineers that are working on this. Here are the console errors ...
Please submit that information via the 'Feedback' button or link nearest where it happened. Because this is a user-to-user mutual-help forum, it's unlikely any developer will ever see this thread. Officially submitted feedback is much more likely to make it to a developer.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Is this still occurring?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”