Approve Expenses with Attached Receipts

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chanjohn86

Approve Expenses with Attached Receipts

Post by chanjohn86 »

When clicking on the “Review Attached Receipts” button, it doesn’t open up the receipts attachment for me to approve. There are 8 attachments for this expense. Could this large file be the reason why it’s not opening up? I have tried waiting for a long time to load, but it doesn’t seem to respond.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Approve Expenses with Attached Receipts

Post by russellhltn »

Just as a guess, have you tried disabling any pop-up blocker?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Approve Expenses with Attached Receipts

Post by jdlessley »

chanjohn86 wrote:I have tried waiting for a long time to load, but it doesn’t seem to respond.
My experience is that when I click the Review Attached Receipts button I get the 'working' circling arc for each image attached. After a few seconds I just click one of the 'working' circling arcs and I get the image placeholder box for each attached image. Since most images we use are PDFs there is a PDF placeholder for each image with the Review button. After clicking the Review button the image may be out of view below the lower edge of the screen. Sometimes it is not readily apparent that the image is there. But if you keep an eye on the page scrolling bar on the right of the page you will see when it changes to show that there is more the content added on the page. Scroll the page down to see the displayed image with the Accept and Reject buttons just above it on the right.

I have yet to have the image placeholder box with the Review button appear without having to click the 'working' circling arc.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”