ministering assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
viejogeezer

ministering assignments

Post by viejogeezer »

Is there any way to globally attach individual ministering assignments to LCR elders quorum email list?
mevans

Re: ministering assignments

Post by mevans »

I believe you're asking if there's a way to email every member of the Elders Quorum his ministering assignments, without having to email each person individually? I don't see an option for that. I do see that each district leader can email his district, but it's not clear to me what that does (for example, does it send the same PDF to every individual with the whole district's assignments, or does is only email the correct assignment to each member? If that mechanism does email the correct assignment to each member, you could put the whole Elders Quorum in one district and email them. That might defeat other purposes of districts.

I haven't taken a look at the ministering capabilities recently, as I was released from High Priest group leadership (but I'm still a clerk) and I see that several enhancements have been made, which appear to be positive and helpful. If the group email blast works, maybe you can have 3 districts (one for each presidency member) and limit the number of times you have to email. I'm excited to see what's there now, as it looks more capable than what I had to work with last year.
goold6

Re: ministering assignments

Post by goold6 »

I am the Asst. EQ Secretary for ministering. I have the same question. I am trying to email the times for PPI's to the specific district but all of the companionships populated when I selected the email option. I could not select the specific companionship choice on Safari.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”