Ministering - Review & Publish Proposed Assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cmcalvin

Ministering - Review & Publish Proposed Assignments

Post by cmcalvin »

How can you print "Proposed Assignments"? I don't see a print option. What function does the "Review and Publish Assignments" button do? I am not ready to publish the new assignments, but I want to print a listing for review.
davesudweeks

Re: Ministering - Review & Publish Proposed Assignments

Post by davesudweeks »

I could not see a print option either, but I normally don't get into the Ministering assignments (my calling is ward clerk). The best way to provide feedback for feature consideration is to use the feedback link at the bottom of the page. That feedback is read and routed to those who consider and set priorities for the programmers. Posts to this thread are not. Perhaps someone else here has stumbled on a workaround and can post that.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

cmcalvin wrote:What function does the "Review and Publish Assignments" button do? I am not ready to publish the new assignments, but I want to print a listing for review.
I am going to take a wild guess here. I have not tried it because I do not have any Proposed Assignments and am not responsible for them in my current calling. With those caveats, here is my guess.

Review and Publish allows you, the bishop and others to review the assignments before they are published and then publish them. Publish pushes your Proposed Assignments to the Current Assignments page for everyone to see.

If there is a print button somewhere, I would guess it would be in the Review section. You might be able to print the proposed assignments, and then back out without publishing them.

Again, just a guess. I have not tried it. Someone who has may weigh in before the week is out and let us know if my theory works.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The formatting isn't ideal, but you can just print the page (Ctrl-P or Command-P in most browsers). That will get the job done.

I would send feedback to get the suggestion into the queue for review.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”