YM,YW January Advancement!

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
zaneclark

YM,YW January Advancement!

Post by zaneclark »

With the just announced policy, it would be great to see a list of those YM and YW who will be eligible for ordination or advancement each January. Right now, there might be some work around to this through the birthday list, etc., but a dedicated list would nice. In the meantime, I will probably create a list in Custom Reports, which I will have to do on the clerks computer since membership clerks do not have this function in LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: YM,YW January Advancement!

Post by russellhltn »

I'm sure the programmers are enjoying their new "Christmas present" and are now working just as busy as Santa's elves. ;)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:I'm sure the programmers are enjoying their new "Christmas present" and are now working just as busy as Santa's elves. ;)
Oh, we've been working on it for a while now, it has lots of interesting side effects that no doubt will surface of the next while that will keep us busy :)
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You won't see this for this January, but we are aware of the need.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

I did figure out a way to get the names, but it seems too simple, so I probably missed something. I went to the Birthday list under Reports, clicked on Age to arrange the list by birthdate, clicked to show 12 months, and then selected all those born in 2007, 2005, and 2003. I think this gave me the appropriate list. Did I miss something?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

zaneclark wrote:I did figure out a way to get the names, but it seems too simple, so I probably missed something. I went to the Birthday list under Reports, clicked on Age to arrange the list by birthdate, clicked to show 12 months, and then selected all those born in 2007, 2005, and 2003. I think this gave me the appropriate list. Did I miss something?
I used the Member List, not the Birthday List...sorry about that....
alandd

Post by alandd »

Thank you for describing how you got the list. Quite helpful!
skye72

Post by skye72 »

I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but I'm having issues with the Attendance Rolls having the YW in their correct classes with the new advancement. I have girls showing up on 2 class rolls (ie: Beehives and Mia Maids, or Mia Maids and Laurels) when they should be on the next class only. I will probably have to whiteout the extra names for now but I just wanted to point out the error.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

skye72 wrote:I'm not sure if this is the correct spot to post this but I'm having issues with the Attendance Rolls having the YW in their correct classes with the new advancement. I have girls showing up on 2 class rolls (ie: Beehives and Mia Maids, or Mia Maids and Laurels) when they should be on the next class only. I will probably have to whiteout the extra names for now but I just wanted to point out the error.
I'm seeing the same thing. It looks like it's happening for the YM as well. The best place to report this is using the Feedback link at the bottom of LCR. It's possible that a developer may see the report here but unless they are already working on it, it helps if they have an actual problem ticket and that happens via Feedback. You may or may not get a response but it will get to the right place. I'm going to send Feedback myself since I'm seeing it too.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

I can reproduce it. I'll have the QA verify it and get it logged in the morning.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”