Access to welfare

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
wmfwheeler

Access to welfare

Post by wmfwheeler »

My RS 2nd couselor cannot see any of the areas her calling requires, specifically she can't enter food orders.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Access to welfare

Post by lajackson »

I believe there is a place in the food order system where you have to specifically give her permission to create food orders, since she is not the Relief Society president.
wmfwheeler

Post by wmfwheeler »

I have her set up as a preparer exactly like the RS 1st counselor on the settings tab and she is in the right calling - something else is wrong.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Does she have 2 callings? Some have had problems where they forgot to select which calling role they were using on lds.org. If she has 2 callings, there should be an option to switch roles from her other calling to the RS 2nd counselor calling.
GrasseDD

Post by GrasseDD »

After sustaining a new RS presidency on Sunday, I tried to add names to the "Available Preparers" list. Both names are listed under "Status" as "Pending". The pop-up info window only says that a preparer must have an LDS Account. I know they both do, as LDS Accounts were necessary for their previous callings--at which they both excelled.
Maybe "Pending" means that some process will eventuate their access. I'll wait a day or two to see what happens.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”