Stake Relief Society Access to Ward Information

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lmcatugal

Stake Relief Society Access to Ward Information

Post by lmcatugal »

I am no longer able to view the ministering sister companionship assignments and interview reports in each ward, whereas it was previously available to me. Please advise.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Stake Relief Society Access to Ward Information

Post by scgallafent »

LCR allows you to see ministering assignments for each ward but does not provide access for the stake Relief Society to view reports.
lmcatugal

Post by lmcatugal »

What should I do if I can no longer see their ministering assignments? Would access need to be resolved on the stake level?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Access is determined by the standard position (calling) you're recorded with. Stake leaders (side from the stake presidency) are frequently surprised at how little access they have.

From Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) FAQs:
Why do stake and auxiliary leaders and high councilors have only limited access to LCR?
Stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors are primarily responsible to instruct and support ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders. They orient newly called ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders and provide encouragement, support, and instruction. They are not responsible for individual ward members. It is the ward clerk’s responsibility to train ward auxiliary and Melchizedek Priesthood leaders on record-keeping tools and responsibilities. If stake auxiliary leaders and high councilors need a list of members for planning purposes, they should request this information through the ward or stake clerk.
A more detailed breakdown of the stake relief society calling can be found in Handbook 2: 9.8.2. It's also available in the LDS Gospel Library App.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You should be able to see ministering assignments by going to LCR and choosing Ministering > Reports > Ministering Assignments from the menu. I just verified that is working correctly.
DeniseJones

Post by DeniseJones »

I am using Safari and a Samsung phone and can't access the reports. My safari is updated and when I click on the report, it won't bring up the report. I am not sure how to fix this. I got in on a friends computer, but I can't see the third quarter information to enter my ministering report. Help.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

What report are you trying to view?

Some reports are displayed as a browser web page while others are displayed in a popup that requires a PDF viewer to be installed on the phone.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:while others are displayed in a popup that requires a PDF viewer to be installed on the phone.
Not to mention turning off the anti-popup setting in the browser.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
efreshour

Post by efreshour »

scgallafent wrote:You should be able to see ministering assignments by going to LCR and choosing Ministering > Reports > Ministering Assignments from the menu. I just verified that is working correctly.
I am able to view the ministering assignments with no problems. On the access table, it shows that the Stake Relief Society Presidency can also view ministering interviews. I was able to see these before this weekend and now cannot. Has it changed or moved? This report is a huge help to me to know what to share when I visit with ward Relief Society Presidents.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

You've been added to the latest beta and it isn't visible in the current iteration of the beta. I don't think that is being removed for stake Relief Society, but I would have to ask the product manager to be sure.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”