Submit Feedback

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
astudyvin

Submit Feedback

Post by astudyvin »

How do I submit feedback on changes I'd like to see in the way the ministering program works? I mean the technical aspect. I'd like to be able to have many sisters assigned to minister to one sister without making all of them companions. I'd also like to be able to make proposed changes that don't go live until I set it.

Where do I submit that?

Alicyn Studyvin
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Submit Feedback

Post by lajackson »

astudyvin wrote:Where do I submit that?
Near the bottom right of the Ministering pages, there is a ribbon that asks "Do You Have Feedback on This Page?" Clicking on that link is the best way to provide Feedback.

If you are on another Leader and Clerk Resources page (or any other LDS.org page) that does not have a ribbon, on the line at the bottom of the page just above the name of the church there should be a Feedback link that also will work.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Submit Feedback

Post by russellhltn »

astudyvin wrote:I'd like to be able to have many sisters assigned to minister to one sister without making all of them companions.
That's not purely technical. That's also a policy/program issue. It would have to go back to the appropriate leaders to see if they'd approve it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”