PRINTING SELECTED MINISTERING ASSIGNMENTS/COMPANIONSHIP

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
nid05746

PRINTING SELECTED MINISTERING ASSIGNMENTS/COMPANIONSHIP

Post by nid05746 »

why can't I print selected ministering companionships/assignments? I only want to print those with changes in companionships or assignments. It appears that this feature is blocked. How can I unblock this feature?

Currently, the only way I can print is to print the whole report or list & it is about 64 pages! Please help

thank you,

nida nido
eblood66

Re: PRINTING SELECTED MINISTERING ASSIGNMENTS/COMPANIONSHIP

Post by eblood66 »

In LCR, select Ministering > Elders Quorum or Ministering > Relief Society, then select the Assignments tab, check the assignments you which to print, click the Print button in the upper right part of the screen, and select Selected Assignments. You have to first select specific companionships before trying to print or the option is disabled. If you want to print recently changed assignments use the Options button at the top of the assignments tab and select Recent Assignment Changes and then select the time frame to use. You can select all companionships in the currently displayed list by checking the check box at the top of the column of check boxes.
dougjens

Post by dougjens »

I've tried several times on several different browsers to print our recent ministry changes that we have made. Several of these changes were made across several districts. I would like to print the recent changes I've made "this week" or "today" but this option cannot be found under the print button any longer. I've tried the "option" drop down and change the filter option to "recent assignment changes" no companionships show up after the changes I've made today. Please help, this is a must needed option!

Thank you,
Doug
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

dougjens wrote:I've tried several times on several different browsers to print our recent ministry changes that we have made. Several of these changes were made across several districts. I would like to print the recent changes I've made "this week" or "today" but this option cannot be found under the print button any longer. I've tried the "option" drop down and change the filter option to "recent assignment changes" no companionships show up after the changes I've made today. Please help, this is a must needed option!

Thank you,
Doug
You should post this as feedback on the report page. Posts to this user-to-user support forum will likely not make it to anyone with the authority to direct the programmers to make the change. You should not expect an individual response to your feedback, but I understand all feedback is read and forwarded to the appropriate church departments for consideration.
wildepop1

Post by wildepop1 »

Thank you, eblood66. That was precisely how to print the ministering lists for each companionship.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”