Ministering Report Missing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
eh4073

Ministering Report Missing

Post by eh4073 »

In June, I printed a report of all ministering sister assignments sorted alphabetically by companionship. The report printed a single listing for each companionship with those sisters assigned to the companionship. There was no detail (address, family, etc.) included. The report did not print by district. For our ward, the final report was two pages long. I can no longer find a way to print that report. The only somewhat comparable report I can find is to print the Ministering Interviews page and that includes monthly detail and can only be printed by district and comes out at four pages in length. Is this report still available? Unfortunately, I no longer have a printed copy to attach. Thanks!
eblood66

Re: Ministering Report Missing

Post by eblood66 »

It isn't quite the same but if you go to Ministering > Reports > Ministering Assignments in LCR, you can print a report that lists each sister, her companion and the sisters she is assigned. It's by sister rather than by companionship but it does fit on much less space than the full assignment printout.
eh4073

Post by eh4073 »

Thank you. The problem with this report is that there is no option to print it only for those sisters that actually have ministering assignments. We have many sisters that are not ministering sisters and it makes for an unnecessarily long report - 8 pages, when I could previously print only 2.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

There is an option to only show those without an assignment but your're right that there is no option to show just those with an assignment. I would expect that adding that option would be quite a small change. The best way to make a request is to use the Feedback link at the bottom of the page in LCR. The forums are just user-to-user support and those who make decisions about changes don't visit here.
danielpurdie

Post by danielpurdie »

I've found another vital report that's gone missing. We want to be able to print the above report - just single lines without addresses, but PER DISTRICT. This was possible a month ago, but has disappeared with the latest update. This is really frustrating, as the only way that we can see to print a district's list is with all of the contact information, etc.
eh4073

Post by eh4073 »

Yes, thank you. I did that. I thought maybe I had just forgotten how to print the report.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”