Ministering Secretary and Online Access

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering Secretary and Online Access

Post by russellhltn »

vandykenm wrote:What does a Ministering secretary do? & where to find their duties?
I would consult Handbook 2. Section 7.3.5.1 for elder's quorum, section 9.2.5.1 for relief society.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jessieanneworthington

Post by jessieanneworthington »

Is there a "how to" movie for using the LCR page about how to make changes to ministering assignments, how to find who isn't assigned to be a ministering sister, etc? Also, when I make a change on the ministering assignments page, the sisters assigned still show up on my "unassigned" tab. Why? Please help! I just need to learn how to do my assignment but can't find any info on how to actually use the website.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

jessieanneworthington wrote:! I just need to learn how to do my assignment but can't find any info on how to actually use the website.
You are right that there is no video or detailed how to instruction. But you do have a resource available to you. Your ward clerk is your first source in which to seek assistance and has the responsibility to train auxiliary leaders and secretaries on the use of record keeping procedures and technologies. If he cannot help you then he should enlist the help of the stake clerk.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”