Report with date of baptism

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
FabricioCalveteCampos

Report with date of baptism

Post by FabricioCalveteCampos »

Good afternoon everyone, I would like to know where I print a report with the name of the members and the date of baptism
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Report with date of baptism

Post by russellhltn »

I'm pretty sure that would be a custom report. Last I heard, only Bishops and Ward clerks can run that.

It might be possible from MLS, but you'd have to have Membership rights for your MLS login.

Since that information is sometimes used to setup/reset a LDS Account, I'd consider that sensitive information distributed on a strict "need to know" basis. If this is to help people set up accounts, I think it would be better to have a clerk available who can look it up as needed.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
davesudweeks

Re: Report with date of baptism

Post by davesudweeks »

The bishop or ward clerk can generate a custom report on LCR that lists the baptism date for the members of the ward. I am not in front of MLS right now but am pretty sure it has the same capability still.

I second the caution by russellhltn.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”