Attendance Roll Missing High Priests

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
DunfordDB

Attendance Roll Missing High Priests

Post by DunfordDB »

Our attendance roll for the elders quorum, which of course now includes high priests, only includes elders. It appears that if I want to have the high priests included I would have to print one for the entire ward. I think it just needs to be updated to include high priests.
davesudweeks

Re: Attendance Roll Missing High Priests

Post by davesudweeks »

I confirmed it with my ward. Sounds like a bug. Suggest you post this as feedback using the link at the bottom of the Attendance Rolls page on LCR. Posts to this user-to-user support forum likely will not make it to the developers.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Seeing the same thing here. The organization list in LCR shows all elders and high priests but the attendance roll just shows elders.
klricks

Re: Attendance Roll Missing High Priests and Prospective Elders

Post by klricks »

The rolls printout also does not include Prospective Elders. Even when filters are set to show only Prospective Elders (or High Priests) only the Elders will print.
Assistant Ward Clerk
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

The developers are aware of this and are working on it.
james34

Post by james34 »

I just spoke to local unit support and they told me the fix will not be out until August.
schenkles

Problems with Rolls for new Elder quorum

Post by schenkles »

We are having trouble in our ward with the roll for the new elders quorum. Although it shows all the high priests in the quorum, when I print out the rolls it will not put the high priest on it. So we have no way to include them on the roll. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how did you fix it?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Problems with Rolls for new Elder quorum

Post by russellhltn »

schenkles wrote:We are having trouble in our ward with the roll for the new elders quorum. Although it shows all the high priests in the quorum, when I print out the rolls it will not put the high priest on it. So we have no way to include them on the roll. Has anyone else encountered this problem and if so, how did you fix it?
Your post was combined with an existing thread on the topic. As you can see, others are experiencing the same problem.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
DunfordDB

Post by DunfordDB »

Thank you everyone for your responses! Sounds like the developers are aware of this issue and that the fix will come in August. In the mean time I'll use LDS Tools to share the full elders quorum list and create an attendance roll in Excel.
DunfordDB

Post by DunfordDB »

If it's helpful, I have attached an Excel attendance roll template that you could use until the fix is rolled out in August. You just need to paste in elders quorum member names. What I did is I went to Organizations in LDS Tools, then Elders Quorum, then All Members, then on the upper-right hand corner (in mine at least, I have an Android phone) there are three dots that you can click on and it gives you the option to share. I shared to my Google Drive and then opened it with Google Docs, then I copy and pasted into Excel.
Attachments
Attendance Roll Template.xlsx
(19.1 KiB) Downloaded 108 times

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”