Ministering Assignments- Multiple assignments

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
lncheney

Ministering Assignments- Multiple assignments

Post by lncheney »

Does LCR have the capacity to add multiple assignments for ministering. Right now it appears that I can only assign one companionship, and would like to be able to add a secondary set of ministering brothers as needed. Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Ministering Assignments- Multiple assignments

Post by russellhltn »

If your talking about assigning a "teacher" to more than one companionship, I believe that would be possible.

If you're talking about assigning a household to more than one companionship, no, I don't think you can do that.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: Ministering Assignments- Multiple assignments

Post by eblood66 »

russellhltn wrote:If you're talking about assigning a household to more than one companionship, no, I don't think you can do that.
No, you can't. I'd suggest if you want to assign two companionships for some reason then create an additional companionship with all the brethren (leaving them also in their other companionships if they each have other assignments) and use that companionship for this assignment. As russellhltn said, you can assign a brother to more than one companionship.

On the other hand, if you want assign two companionships because one is for the parents and one for an adult child, then perhaps you really want to move the adult child into his or her own household.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”