Financial tab

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
kyrklandEd

Financial tab

Post by kyrklandEd »

When I go to LDS.ORG and sign in, and then get into LCR and go to the financial tab, it does not compute. This just happened today. Sunday 8 April 2018. I am the Choctaw, Oklahoma Ward clerk. Thanks
davesudweeks

Re: Financial tab

Post by davesudweeks »

I wonder if it was affected by server load or your internet connection. I am ward clerk in Owasso, Oklahoma and everything works fine for me this evening. I am also in the National Guard and this is drill weekend so I cannot comment on how things were running at the church.
rmaxfli

Post by rmaxfli »

In a recent audit, there is an outstanding check that needs to be voided. The check was issued 09/24/2017. The system will allow me to go in and review the transaction (review/ update expenses). But I cannot void the check and re-issue this to the recipient. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have efforted to find a help line to church HQ but have been unsuccessful in this regard as well. Thanks
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

If you need training, your ward clerk and stake clerk should train you. If they have questions, they can call the Global Service Center.

Unless you are using a beta version of LCR, you can only void and reissue checks using MLS. If the check has been escheated, then the money has been turned over to the state, and you are not allowed to void it or issue a replacement.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

At this point the check is older than 6 months and has been escheated and it can no longer be voided and reissued. That means the money has been turned over to the state as unclaimed funds. To retrieve the money at this point you or the payee needs to contact the global service center and they will assist in going through the process of claiming the funds.

See Outstanding Checks and Escheatment in the Help Center for details.
rmaxfli

Post by rmaxfli »

Thank you

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”