List of outgoing Melchizedek Priesthood Officers

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chrisgrant

List of outgoing Melchizedek Priesthood Officers

Post by chrisgrant »

My stake president has asked me to print out the names of all the outgoing elders quorum presidencies and high priests group leaderships to facilitate releasing them all this evening. Unfortunately, these have apparently all been deleted from LDS.org and LDS Tools. Any suggestions as to where this information might still be available?
davesudweeks

Re: List of outgoing Melchizedek Priesthood Officers

Post by davesudweeks »

When I go to LCR (am the ward clerk), in the large blue box prominently displayed, there is a link near the bottom for the .pdf report that contains all that information for our ward. I don't know if there is a stake report, but each ward clerk could e-mail you their unit reports and you should have everything you desire for this task.

The link is called "View Removed Callings"
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

There is a stake report. If you log into LCR, you should be able to find it. It's pretty prominent.
chrisgrant

Post by chrisgrant »

Great! Thanks!
mott

Post by mott »

Our stake totally missed the availability of the report as well. Thanks to this thread, we were able to find it without having to try to re-populate the list of needed releases manually. Phew! Thanks!
bgraul

Post by bgraul »

mott wrote:Our stake totally missed the availability of the report as well. Thanks to this thread, we were able to find it without having to try to re-populate the list of needed releases manually. Phew! Thanks!
Yes, I had the same problem. The list was helpful--kind of like someone cleaning your garage and rearranging your tools without permission, then handing you a list describing where everything is... You appreciate it, but didn't ask for it in the first place...

I understand the idea was to save us some work, and they did--in the web site. But we now have to do more work to manually enter the released names into the sustaining lists. I had a system that would have done that automatically, if the names had not been wiped.

This has been quite a shakeup and mad scramble, but the results will be worth it, and the idea is inspired.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

bgraul wrote:Yes, I had the same problem. The list was helpful--kind of like someone cleaning your garage and rearranging your tools without permission, then handing you a list describing where everything is... You appreciate it, but didn't ask for it in the first place...

I understand the idea was to save us some work, and they did--in the web site. But we now have to do more work to manually enter the released names into the sustaining lists. I had a system that would have done that automatically, if the names had not been wiped.
While I sort of sympathize with your plight (except for the part where it sounds like you have built something that is calling Church application APIs directly and extracting data into your own system), the decision to remove all Melchizedek Priesthood leadership decision was not a decision made by the developers.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”