New and Returning Member Progress

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jjriordan

New and Returning Member Progress

Post by jjriordan »

It would be great if this form was enabled to be updated online similar to the Progress Record is now accessible, so the Bishop, Ward Mission Leader, and Ward Council could access it online. Also the Stake Presidency and my stewardship as High Counsel over missionary efforts.
westoneggett

Re: New and Returning Member Progress

Post by westoneggett »

Came here to say this! Looks like it's been a few years; it really would be nice, making it so we only need to update records in one place.
BrianEdwards

Re: New and Returning Member Progress

Post by BrianEdwards »

As this is a User Forum, even if we all agree (and I know that I definitely do!), nobody here is involved in either decision-making or implementing changes. Besides the standard "provide online feedback via the link on LCR", in this particular case I'd suggest also sending the feedback back through your local Mission. Tell your Stake President and ask if he can report this issue during his next meeting with the Mission President. If Mission Presidents can be convinced that this change would help wards take better care of investigators after their baptism, that might help move the needle.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”