Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jonlyprise

Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Post by jonlyprise »

Unable to submit a member who would like to receive their patriarchal blessing via the Patriarchal Blessing Submission System. The person's name does not populate and I'm not able to submit the member's name. I reviewed the member's name/details in the directory and everything appears to be accurate (listed in the correct ward, ordinance dates, etc.). I've done this for other members with no issues. Just this one member I'm having issues. How do I correct this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Post by russellhltn »

Take a look at this post from the "Can't submit PB recommend for recently moved-in members" thread. See if that helps.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ekolitha

Re: Patriarchal Blessing Submission System

Post by ekolitha »

One of our (Sri Lanka) visiting his son in USA. His son-in-law is a bishop their. He is having an opportunity to get Petriarchal Blessing their. They request to fill us online form. But we could not find. Please help us where we can get it.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”