Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
davidrichey

Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Post by davidrichey »

I am the stake executive secretary. Why do the instructions for patriarchs tell the patriarch to obtain a paper copy of the recommend from the member when the patriarch can print the recommend from the system by clicking on the member's name (hyperlink) in the submission section of the Overview page?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Patriarchal Blessing submission online

Post by lajackson »

I do not believe that all stakes use the online system just yet, so that may be a factor in the status of the instructions.
colbyljohnston

Post by colbyljohnston »

The counselor in our bishopric is trying to issue a recommend for a patriarchal blessing but the menu doesn't appear under his login. He can get to the page but it's blank.
davidrichey

Post by davidrichey »

This subject does not appear to have generated much interest but I will give the answer that I received from PBFeedback anyway. They indicated that the "Help" instructions would change later this year and that the member should continue to bring that paper recommend that the bishop can print for them at the time they are interviewed and recommended by the bishop.
langiha

Post by langiha »

What exactly is the PBSS link so I can’t help the patriarch submit the blessings to our area president. I am the scribe. We’re new to this calling. We live in Tongatapu, pacific island.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

https://pb.lds.org/pbrequest/#/

You can also get to this link by logging on to lds.org, going to Leader and Clerk Resources, then click the Applications tab and click "Patriarchal Blessings Submission" in the list. The above link should take you to a login page first, and then to the patriarchal blessings page after you log in.
georgeterrytaylor

Post by georgeterrytaylor »

As a stake patriarch in the Grandview South Stake (Provo, Utah), I need a little assistance to make a small edit in a blessing given on November 10, 2019 to [name redacted]. Can you help me bring up the blessing for this small edit? Or, make the edit for me? --Patriarch [name redacted] ([email address redacted]_.
Last edited by jdlessley on Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: redacted private and confidential information. This is a public forum. Anyone can see and use this information.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

The forum is not an official tech support channel. The forum is primarily user-to-user help and support. No one on the forum can access the record or make changes. Contact the Global Service Department (GSD) for support. If you do not have the GSD telephone number then talk to your stake clerk. He can give you the number.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
hardyme

Post by hardyme »

I am the patriarch . . . . I need to make a correction on a patriarchal blessing I gave . . . .
I spelled his name wrong twice in the first paragraph and once in the beginning of the second paragraph. On his first name, I left out the letter I. Thank you.
Last edited by lajackson on Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Personal information deleted. This is a public forum.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

This is a public forum. Your stake clerk should be able to give you contact information for the Global Services Department. The GSD will be able to tell you how to make the changes.

Thank you for your faithful service as a patriarch in blessing the lives of the members of your stake.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”