Stake Calendar Upload/Inputting

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
chungnys

Stake Calendar Upload/Inputting

Post by chungnys »

Dear All,

As 2018 is coming, I need to input all the events of the Stake into the LCR calendar.
I have put all the activities in a spreadsheet, I am wondering is there a function in LCR that would allow me to upload the data into the calendar, instead of adding doing it manually... :idea:

Thanks..
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Stake Calendar Upload/Inputting

Post by russellhltn »

Not really. I think there was a import, but I think it was a of format. Even then, it wouldn't connect the event to the location to block off use of the building.

My reconnection in the future is to skip the spreadsheet and input directly to the calendar so everyone planning can see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
drepouille

Re: Stake Calendar Upload/Inputting

Post by drepouille »

The calendar is designed so that members of ward councils and stake councils create their own events on the appropriate calendars. The stake should never have just one person create all events for all stake organizations.
When I was the stake executive secretary, I asked the stake council to create all events on their respective stake calendar prior to our annual "calendaring meeting" during the second week of November. During that meeting, we would work out any conflicts.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”