Missionary Progress Record Refresh Issue

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
hkcamp

Missionary Progress Record Refresh Issue

Post by hkcamp »

In the Missionary Progress Record section of Leader and Clerk Resources, there are two tabs: "Individuals" and "Key Indicators". As part of my calling, I have access to view Key Indicators for all units across the Stake. However, when the Key Indicators tab is active and a different Stake unit is then selected, the statistics from the previous unit are displayed instead. In order to view the currently-selected unit's Key Indicators, I must refresh the page and re-select the Key Indicators tab. Often, this precipitates the following message: "Sorry, something went wrong loading the requested data. Try refreshing the page, or try again later" which then requires one or more refresh attempts before the statistics appear.

I don't think it's a local problem -- I've tried multiple browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Edge, IE) and multiple machines (but all Windows OS).

Is this a known issue, or is there anything I can do from a user perspective? As a side note, it would be useful to see all Stake Key Indicator statistics at once rather than having to load multiple units individually, but that's neither here nor there. I'm just glad we have these statistics available!
H.A. Camp, Fredericksburg, VA
drepouille

Re: Missionary Progress Record Refresh Issue

Post by drepouille »

Brother Camp,
Is your stake using a beta version of LCR? When I select Progress Record from the Reports menu of LCR, all I get is a PDF of the progress record.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
hkcamp

Post by hkcamp »

Hmm, it would appear so. According to the Help --> Release Notes page, we are using Release 4.2 with a Beta Date Release of 09 August, 2017. This release offers a drop-down menu to select a unit within the Stake after which the user is presented with the Missionary Progress Report (separated into two tabs as mentioned before).

Apologies for any confusion.
hkcamp

Post by hkcamp »

Is there a formal place online I should submit a bug report for behavior such as this?
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

There should be a Feedback link at the bottom of each page. If you don't see one, go to lds.org and find one there.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
hkcamp

Post by hkcamp »

Blush. I should've noticed it! Thanks for your patience.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”