Updating Home/Visiting Teaching

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
brendamolnar

Re: Updating Home/Visiting Teaching

Post by brendamolnar »

I am also a RS president and can no longer access the VT reporting pages. I need to make changes to routes to hand out to my sisters and I also need to assign some new sisters who have moved into our ward - but there is no longer a tab that says Visiting Teaching where it use to be. It use to be under Organizations, Relief Society and then a tab that said Visiting Teaching. I have submitted feedback before and no one has ever responded so I don't think that will help. This is a month that is extra important since quarterly reports are due.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

brendamolnar wrote:there is no longer a tab that says Visiting Teaching where it use to be.
There are two different ways to get to Visiting Teaching:
  • Click Organizations on the gray LCR menu and then click Visiting Teaching (last item in the second column).
  • While it still exists, click on the Home and Visiting Teaching tile on the main page (bottom row, leftmost tile for you). Since this may eventually be removed and replaced with another teaser, I would use the first method.
gats

Post by gats »

How do I report Home Teaching
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

gats wrote:How do I report Home Teaching
Only quorum leaders can record HT in LCR. Quorum members must report it to their supervisor. There is currently no way to do that electronically.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”