Updating Home/Visiting Teaching

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jobshot

Updating Home/Visiting Teaching

Post by jobshot »

How do I get to my High Priest Home Teaching assignments/Companionships to update & edit ,& to get stats & those not assigned Home Teachers etc.?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Updating Home/Visiting Teaching

Post by russellhltn »

jobshot wrote:How do I get to my High Priest Home Teaching assignments/Companionships to update & edit ,& to get stats & those not assigned Home Teachers etc.?
Can you clarify what you're asking for? Right now, the companionship have no access to update HT. They'll have to report to someone else, such as the supervisor to record it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jobshot wrote:How do I get to my High Priest Home Teaching assignments/Companionships to update & edit ,& to get stats & those not assigned Home Teachers etc.?
If you are a member of the high priests group leadership or the secretary, go to Leader and Clerk Resources and look under the Organizations > Home Teaching link.
TNLDS

Post by TNLDS »

I am the R'S president and I cannot get into Visiting Teaching PERIOD anymore. I have no way to record VT.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

TNLDS wrote:I am the R'S president and I cannot get into Visiting Teaching PERIOD anymore. I have no way to record VT.
Make sure the LDS Account you are using has your MRN recorded on it. Go to ldsaccount.lds.org to check.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sheralyntanner

Post by sheralyntanner »

I am visiting teaching supervisor but a blank page is showing up under "Companionships" tab after I click on "Visiting Teaching" in the Leader and Clerk Resources, so I can't report visiting teaching.

I checked my account, and my membership record number and my calling are up to date, and I've tried opening visiting teaching report with google chrome and microsoft edge. How can I get the visiting teaching names to show so I can report?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

sheralyntanner wrote:I am visiting teaching supervisor but a blank page is showing up under "Companionships" tab after I click on "Visiting Teaching" in the Leader and Clerk Resources, so I can't report visiting teaching.
I suspect your calling has been recorded, but you haven't been assigned any districts/companionships. I'd suggest talking with the Relief Society presidency.

ajbarrett

Post by ajbarrett »

I too am RS president , listed as RS Pres with MRN but I also cannot access the VT reporting pages. I can see lists of who visits whom but I cannot edit companionships nor report. It is end of quarter and my stats are being requested. Please take our requests seriously. The update has changed something unintended.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

ajbarrett wrote: Please take our requests seriously.
Everyone on this forum takes requests seriously, but most or all of us do not have the ability to fix your specific problem. This forum is for user-to-user technical help. If you believe the system has been changed and that broke your access, you should provide feedback via lds.org - those requests will be read by individuals who can fix system problems.

You can also work with your ward clerk to do things the "old fashioned way." He can print the district reports out and they can be filled in by hand and the final number provided back to him to enter (the Clerk only needs the overall number of sisters visited, not the details). The Quarterly reports are not actually "overdue" until October 16 so if you are getting pressure to "get the quarterly stats" before the quarter is even over, someone is jumping the gun...
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

ajbarrett wrote:I too am RS president , listed as RS Pres with MRN but I also cannot access the VT reporting pages. I can see lists of who visits whom but I cannot edit companionships nor report. It is end of quarter and my stats are being requested. Please take our requests seriously. The update has changed something unintended.
What do you see when you go to the visiting teaching application and click on the Companionships tab? What do you see when you click on the households tab?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”