Visiting teaching reports

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
danas

Visiting teaching reports

Post by danas »

Can I add non members to my visiting teaching reports?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Visiting teaching reports

Post by russellhltn »

No.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Olsondianne54

Post by Olsondianne54 »

I am the relief society visiting teaching coordinator and I haven't been able to access the document to report the visiting teaching for September. Please help me. When I go to lds.org/lcr I just get a lot of info but not the place to report the visiting teaching done in our ward.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

In LCR, select Organizations > Visiting Teaching from the menu and then click on Households.
lstanding

Post by lstanding »

I need the direct link to reporting my visiting teaching as a district supervisor! Every month it is hard to find. Thanks. Lstanding
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lstanding wrote:I need the direct link to reporting my visiting teaching as a district supervisor! Every month it is hard to find.
Navigate to the page, then bookmark it in your browser. When you click on it, you should be taken to the sign on page, and then to the VT page.

Since I record home teaching on a weekly basis, I do not have much trouble remembering the path. If I waited and only did it once a month, though, I might. I understand the challenge.
boydconnie

Post by boydconnie »

What is the difference between a ministering coordinator and ministering supervisor? Who does the quarterly counseling with the ministering teams? What is the role of the ministering coordinator and the ministering supervisor?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”