LCR Not Showing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: LCR Not Showing

Post by rmrichesjr »

I probably don't know of a solution, but there are a few things that might help someone find a solution: 1) What browser and version are you using? 2) What operating system are you using? 3) Is this on a meetinghouse office computer, a home desktop/laptop, or other type of location? 4) Is your network connection over Wi-Fi, cellular network, ethernet cable, or other network on-ramp?

Have you tried a different browser?

If you're using Firefox or Chrome as your browser, Control-Shift-R will often produce fix some things that the simpler Control-R does not.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Oh, and clearing the browser cache and deleting cookies can sometimes solve odd problems like this, too.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'm not 100% if that's the right link (since I don't have access). I'd suggest going to lcr.lds.org and navigating from there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

The link in the first post is a valid link into LCR, at least for a ward membership clerk, but trying multiple ways to get into LCR can be useful to diagnose or work around some possible issues.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

Have you logged into Leader and Clerk Resources successfully in the past? Are you signed in using your own LDS Account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

I've been having a similar problem recently on Chrome 60.0.3112.101. I've had to clear my browser cache almost every other day to get it to work.
jackijohnson

Post by jackijohnson »

I am a primary secretary. I am trying to access the LCR to print out a birthday list. I have been able to do it before. Now when I click on the the LCR no menu shows up.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

For cases where no LCR menu shows up, it might be useful to check with your ward clerk to make sure nothing has gone wrong with the registration of your calling. IIUC, if somehow the calling got changed from a standard calling to a custom calling, that could explain problems getting into LCR.

For some browsers, doing Shift-Ctrl-R rather than the simpler Ctrl-R to reload/refresh a page can be useful.

For all cases, the next suggestion I know of would be to send website feedback stating what does not work and giving as much detail as possible. Enter your email address for responders to contact you. If the first level support folks are using scripts similar to earlier ones, their first suggestions will be to clear the browser cache and delete all cookies. They might also suggest trying a different browser.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”