LCR Not Showing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
aiolupoteat

LCR Not Showing

Postby aiolupoteat » Sat Aug 19, 2017 6:30 pm

I keep refreshing the page https://www.lds.org/mls/mbr/?lang=eng but it won't show the interface so i can enter in temple recommends, etc, etc.

I checked the network connection using cmd and lds.org is at 431ms average. Seems slow, but im wondering if its a bug or if its a network issue. Still not sure how to resolve it.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: LCR Not Showing

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 pm

I probably don't know of a solution, but there are a few things that might help someone find a solution: 1) What browser and version are you using? 2) What operating system are you using? 3) Is this on a meetinghouse office computer, a home desktop/laptop, or other type of location? 4) Is your network connection over Wi-Fi, cellular network, ethernet cable, or other network on-ramp?

Have you tried a different browser?

If you're using Firefox or Chrome as your browser, Control-Shift-R will often produce fix some things that the simpler Control-R does not.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:53 pm

Oh, and clearing the browser cache and deleting cookies can sometimes solve odd problems like this, too.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:18 pm

I'm not 100% if that's the right link (since I don't have access). I'd suggest going to lcr.lds.org and navigating from there.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Postby rmrichesjr » Sat Aug 19, 2017 9:21 pm

The link in the first post is a valid link into LCR, at least for a ward membership clerk, but trying multiple ways to get into LCR can be useful to diagnose or work around some possible issues.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:46 am

Have you logged into Leader and Clerk Resources successfully in the past? Are you signed in using your own LDS Account?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

mfmohlma

Postby mfmohlma » Thu Aug 24, 2017 10:18 am

I've been having a similar problem recently on Chrome 60.0.3112.101. I've had to clear my browser cache almost every other day to get it to work.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”