Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
how to add a new household to an existing companionship
lchelette wrote:how to add a new household to an existing companionship
There are two ways to accomplish this. The first is to add the companionship to the household. The second is to add the household to the companionship. Make sure the correct quorum is selected in the "Quorum/Auxiliary:" select box. (Since I am a ward clerk I don't know if every leader has this ability to select either quorum or the RS or not so I included it.)
To add a companionship to a household:
- Select the "Household" tab.
- Select the household from the list of households.
- Click the "Edit" button. This is found on the right of the page for the line of the household name.
- In the "Home Teachers" column begin typing the last name of one of the members of the companionship. As you type, best matches will be displayed.
- Select the companionship from the list of best matches.
To add a household to a companionship:
- Select the "Companionship tab.
- Select the companionship/teachers from the list of companionships/teachers. Since there will be more than one reporting district you may have to move to the appropriate district to find the companionship/teachers.
- Click the "Edit" button. This is found on the right of the page for the line of the first member of the companionship.
- Click "Add new assignment" at the bottom of households for the companionship in the "Households taught" column.
- Begin typing the household name in the text box. As you type a best match of households list will be presented. Even if a household is assigned to the other quorum when using this method, you can move a household from the other quorum. Additionally you can move a household from another companionship.
Another alternative is to click the down arrow to the right of the text box to get a list of households. This method allows you to deliberately find a household by quorum or from either the assigned list or the unassigned list.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests