Visiting Teaching Companionship - Add Priesthood

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BouckC

Visiting Teaching Companionship - Add Priesthood

Post by BouckC »

I used to be able to add a Priesthood Companion to his wife as a companionship for Visiting Teaching. I no longer have the ability to do this.
Our High Priests Leader changed home teaching and have added their wife as their companion for Home Teaching. It has caused a big problem
for the sisters. We have had to change the sister in visiting teaching to have her husband as her companion. I do not have the ability anymore to
add the priesthood men to a companionship for the visiting teaching championships. Can you tell me how to do this - I am the Relief Society
President and have rights in the LCR.
Thanks
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Visiting Teaching Companionship - Add Priesthood

Post by scgallafent »

To add a husband as the companion, you need to enter the wife first and then add the husband as a companion. It will only work in this order. It will also only work if the wife is the only person in the companionship when you try to add the husband.
BouckC

Post by BouckC »

That did it!!!! Thank you :) Can I add a wife and a husband as one companionship, and that same wife and another sister as another companionship?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

BouckC wrote:Can I add a wife and a husband as one companionship, and that same wife and another sister as another companionship?
Yes. You will get a message asking if you want to remove the sister from the other companionship, but it will allow you to put her in two companionships.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”