LCR 4.0 last ward

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
michaelcox

LCR 4.0 last ward

Post by michaelcox »

I am the Ward Clerk in my Ward. I have been in this Ward for nearly 7 years. Since LCR 4.0 has been released (but not prior) when I look at my individual or household in LCR it tells me that our prior unit was "Address Unknown". Both LDS Tools and LCR 3.4 (and earlier) correctly showed my prior Ward. Not a big deal for me, but I wanted to see if others have seen a similiar issue.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: LCR 4.0 last ward

Post by lajackson »

LCR and LDS Tools (Android) both show the prior unit for me and others in our ward. Mine is wrong in both places, but that is another story.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

LCR shows my previous ward.... Sounds like your problem might be a local anomaly...
michaelcox

Post by michaelcox »

zaneclark wrote:LCR shows my previous ward.... Sounds like your problem might be a local anomaly...
When you look at me in LCR does it show unknowncror you too?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

They made some changes around prior units (specifically to show all prior units up to one year ago). I wonder if they change to show address unknown was intentional of just an accidental side effect. I would recommend submitting feedback in case it was an unintended change.
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

There seems to be a disconnect between LCR and Tools... Another clerk in our ward checked and his previous ward is shown in Tools but says "address unknown" in LCR. Is this a known problem or should we send feedback?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:They made some changes around prior units (specifically to show all prior units up to one year ago). I wonder if they change to show address unknown was intentional of just an accidental side effect.
As a check, I'd look in LCR for people who moved in over a year ago and see if they're also "address unknown".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

russellhltn wrote:
jonesrk wrote:They made some changes around prior units (specifically to show all prior units up to one year ago). I wonder if they change to show address unknown was intentional of just an accidental side effect.
As a check, I'd look in LCR for people who moved in over a year ago and see if they're also "address unknown".
For the OP his previous unit really was address unknown several years ago, but until recently I don't believe those results were shown in LCR.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jonesrk wrote:For the OP his previous unit really was address unknown several years ago, but until recently I don't believe those results were shown in LCR.
That's not how I read his post. And IIRC, when I was "hands on" in the Jurassic era, it did show if the prior was "Address Unknown".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

jonesrk wrote:They made some changes around prior units (specifically to show all prior units up to one year ago). I wonder if they change to show address unknown was intentional of just an accidental side effect. I would recommend submitting feedback in case it was an unintended change.
It was an intentional change.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”