Temple Workers questions

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
idefaye

Temple Workers questions

Post by idefaye »

I am being told there is a page somewhere on lcr.lds.org (or other chuch website) that allows Bishop and Branch presidents to submit names for temple workers so Stake Presidents and Temple President to review or approve.
I have not found this place. Can someone point me in the right direction ?
I am a stake executive secretary, and we've been using a simple spreadsheet to deal with this, but if there is a web page for this, it would make it much simpler.

Thanks
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Temple Workers questions

Post by lajackson »

Someone with more experience may know better, but I believe the page is only accessible by bishops and stake presidents, and then only if the temple district is using the online system.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You might be able to get information from your temple, if your temple is using the system.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

idefaye wrote:I am being told there is a page somewhere on lcr.lds.org (or other chuch website) that allows Bishop and Branch presidents to submit names for temple workers so Stake Presidents and Temple President to review or approve.
I am a stake executive secretary, and we've been using a simple spreadsheet to deal with this, but if there is a web page for this, it would make it much simpler.
When bishops and stake presidents login to LCR on lds.org, they can see a temple worker item on the Applications menu of LCR. That application allows them to submit names to the temple president for temple workers and volunteers, and it allows them to see who is currently serving and for how long.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
idefaye

Post by idefaye »

drepouille wrote:
idefaye wrote:I am being told there is a page somewhere on lcr.lds.org (or other chuch website) that allows Bishop and Branch presidents to submit names for temple workers so Stake Presidents and Temple President to review or approve.
When bishops and stake presidents login to LCR on lds.org, they can see a temple worker item on the Applications menu of LCR. That application allows them to submit names to the temple president for temple workers and volunteers, and it allows them to see who is currently serving and for how long.
Thank you.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”