Report Recently Ordained to Melchizedek Priesthood

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
bluefish

Report Recently Ordained to Melchizedek Priesthood

Postby bluefish » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:29 am

Is there a way to get a report of individuals recently ordained to the Melchizedek Priesthood within LCR? I'm not finding a membership listing or report that includes ordination date and filter abilities. I'm asking as I would like to be sure we ratify recently ordained individuals properly at our upcoming Stake Conference.

If needed, I can generate the list within MLS still, right? It would be much better if I can do within LCR, of course. :-)
Shawn - Stake Clerk

eblood66

Re: Report Recently Ordained to Melchizedek Priesthood

Postby eblood66 » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:43 am

I'm not aware of any way of doing that in LCR. In MLS you'll need to use a custom report I think. Custom reports will be coming to LCR but based on what we've been told they will be one of the last things done.

drepouille

Postby drepouille » Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:52 am

When I was stake clerk, I maintained a folder in the filing cabinet of all recent MP ordinations. I included the printed sustaining/ratification lists for the past 12 months, as well as the completed MP ordination records and a copy of the ordination certificates. I always kept a copy of the MP ordination records that were given to high councilors and stake presidency members, so I could follow up on them. Using this method, creating a new sustaining/ratification list for stake conferences and stake general priesthood meetings was trivial. The stake executive secretary also maintained a tracking log of all pending stake callings and MP ordinations, which showed who received each assignment and when.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska

justin.scott

Postby justin.scott » Tue Feb 06, 2018 11:10 pm

Is there specific wording to use when ratifying in Stake Conference? I know the Handbook has specific wording when sustaining a calling.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:52 pm

As far as I am aware, there is no specific wording in the Handbook for proposing that an ordination of someone be ratified.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”