People are not appearing in their classes...

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cboshdave

People are not appearing in their classes...

Post by cboshdave »

I have a couple of people who are not appearing in their Activity Days class or in Cub Scouts. They do appear in their Sunday school class. This seems like kind of an "auto assign" option. I don't see a way to add them to another class. Shouldn't they just appear by age? How can I get them added to their class?

Thanks,
Dave
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: People are not appearing in their classes...

Post by jdlessley »

Open the individual member record and check the Classes/Callings tab. From there you can edit class assignments. Alternatively class assignments can be edited from within the Organizations menu. In the case of a member missing from Activity Days select Primary and then select Activity Days. Then on the Members tab click the "+Add Member" link. Begin typing the last name until a list of matching names appears and select the member from the list. The same works for Cub Scouts or any other class.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
cboshdave

Re: People are not appearing in their classes...

Post by cboshdave »

I don't see a way to [ADD] in the individual member's record. But I do see [ADD] when I got to the class. Not sure why the system thinks I am overriding default behavior though?? The kids have clearly aged into these categories. It says if I override, they won't get assigned next time either. Maybe that has happened before? If so, I wonder how I put them back on the "normal track"? Oh well, i suppose it is done for a year now. Thanks!

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”