submit tithing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Steve_hansen

submit tithing

Post by Steve_hansen »

I have complete tithing settlement. I used the online process this year. It indicates the "submit" button will appear after Dec 31 but I don't see it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: submit tithing

Post by russellhltn »

Another post has indicated that you may see "100%" when in fact you still have individuals left that have not been settled. You can't submit until that's taken care of.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
ingoa99

Post by ingoa99 »

I have the same issue, it is now a week and a half later and I still have no "Submit" button. I have verified that all donors are, indeed, marked accordingly and declared. Any other suggestions?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

ingoa99 wrote:I have the same issue, it is now a week and a half later and I still have no "Submit" button. I have verified that all donors are, indeed, marked accordingly and declared. Any other suggestions?
There are two marks per donor: the declaration and who declared it. Make sure both are set for every donor.
christopherwelch

Post by christopherwelch »

I was having the same issue. I resolved it by sorting the list by all individuals rather than head of household. Then selecting undeclared as a filter. I found one individual that was missing part of the declaration.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”