submit tithing

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
Steve_hansen

submit tithing

Postby Steve_hansen » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:03 pm

I have complete tithing settlement. I used the online process this year. It indicates the "submit" button will appear after Dec 31 but I don't see it.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: submit tithing

Postby russellhltn » Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:18 pm

Another post has indicated that you may see "100%" when in fact you still have individuals left that have not been settled. You can't submit until that's taken care of.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

ingoa99

Postby ingoa99 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:18 am

I have the same issue, it is now a week and a half later and I still have no "Submit" button. I have verified that all donors are, indeed, marked accordingly and declared. Any other suggestions?

eblood66

Postby eblood66 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:40 am

ingoa99 wrote:I have the same issue, it is now a week and a half later and I still have no "Submit" button. I have verified that all donors are, indeed, marked accordingly and declared. Any other suggestions?

There are two marks per donor: the declaration and who declared it. Make sure both are set for every donor.

christopherwelch

Postby christopherwelch » Tue Jan 10, 2017 12:29 pm

I was having the same issue. I resolved it by sorting the list by all individuals rather than head of household. Then selecting undeclared as a filter. I found one individual that was missing part of the declaration.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”